[Coral-List] [Fwd: The Coral Reef Multimedia Project]

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Mon May 22 07:23:46 EDT 2006

FYI, see below...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	The Coral Reef Multimedia Project
Date: 	Sat, 20 May 2006 09:17:12 +1000
From: 	liz dinsdale <elizabeth_dinsdale at hotmail.com>
To: 	Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov

Dear Dr. Hendee,

I'm having difficulties posting this announcement on the coral reef list
because of some proxy error, with my old email account, which is subscribed
to the list. Can you please post it? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Liz

~~~~~~~~~
I would like to draw everyone's attention to an interesting resource for
coral reef science. Open to the public, The Coral Reef Multimedia Project is
an online education source of coral reef science. The material is presented
in a video format (Quicktime, Real Player & Windows Media Player) and can be
viewed as streaming with the option to download.  You?ll notice that the
videos can easily be used in the classroom or for lectures by simply turning
off the narration.

The url is http://www.coralreefmultimedia.org

Elizabeth Dinsdale, PhD
San Diego State University