[Coral-List] World Bank Reef Restoration Concepts and Guidelines: In Press

Kilbane, Debbie dkilbane at conshelf.com
Tue Nov 7 12:25:11 EST 2006

I am trying to find out information on the status of the World Banks
Reef Restoration Concepts and Guidelines: making sensible management
choices in the face of uncertainty (in press).  I was told that these
guidelines "represent the first building block in establishing a global
standard for such restoration that will continual develop with man-kinds
increasing R&D on the subject and thus knowledge."

I have a copy of Coral Reef Restoration Handbook, but this appears to be
something new.  Any help would be appreciated.

Debbie

Deborah Kilbane

Staff Scientist-Benthic Ecologist

Continental Shelf Associates, Inc.