[Coral-List] Dear all,

Lisa NAYLOR 200205817 at ukzn.ac.za
Fri Nov 10 03:44:26 EST 2006

Dear all,

I would appreciate some help regarding the light intensities at which

photosynthesis becomes saturated (Pmax) and at which photoinhibition
occurs for zooxanthellate corals. I am specifically interested in the

gorganian Rhumphella aggregata and the soft coral genus Sarcophyton.
I would also gladly accept values for any other hard or soft coral,
or other invertebrates that harbour zooxanthellae.

I have done literature searches, but these data seem very hard to
come by.

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards,
Lisa Naylor