[Coral-List] Lectureship - Tropical Coastal and Marine Geoscience

CHRIS PERRY C.T.Perry at mmu.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 11:29:47 EST 2006

Lectureship in Environmental Science (Tropical Coastal and Marine Geoscience)

Our department is currently seeking to appoint to a permanent post at the Lecturer/Senior
Lecturer scale. There is a general advert currently posted, but one of the potential areas
to which we would appoint is in the broad field of tropical coastal and marine geoscience.
Applicants who are able to compliment existing research in this area are encouraged to
apply. In particular, we would be interested in applications from individuals working in
the broad area of Holocene palaeoenvironmental (including sea-level) or palaeoclimatic
reconstruction, and/or tropical coastal and marine sedimentology. Further details of the
post can be found at the following address:

https://www.jobs.mmu.ac.uk/mmujobsite/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyUID=000000003779

Cheers
Chris Perry

Dr Chris Perry
Reader in Environmental Sedimentology
Dept. of Environmental & Geographical Sciences
Manchester Metropolitan University,
John Dalton Building,
Chester Street,
Manchester,
M1 5GD

Tel: +44 (0)161 247 6210
Fax: +44 (0)161 247 6318

Tropical Coastal and Marine Research page:
http://www.egs.mmu.ac.uk/users/cperry/Tropicalcoastal/tcmr-home.html
Earth System Science Research Group: http://www.egs.mmu.ac.uk/users/ess/index.htm

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Manchester Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer