[Coral-List] Indo-Pacific Conferences and Meetings

Alexandra Barron alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Sat Oct 7 03:27:21 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of the list members were aware of any conferences
/ workshops / meetings that are occuring in the Indo-Pacific region over
the coming months. I am a member of just about every mailing list
possible however for some reason I only ever hear about these events a
few weeks before they occur. Any info that any list members can share
with me would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and your assistance,

Best fishes,

Alex

Alexandra Barron

Manager, Marine Lab

< }}}><

Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, N Male' Atoll, Maldives

Tel. (960) 664 31 47

Fax. (960) 664 38 43

Email. alexandra.barron at banyantree.com

Web. www.banyantree.com

Travel back in time to the enchanting world of Lijiang's old town, a
UNESCOWorld Heritage Site. Discover the luxury of Chinese courtyard
living at Banyan Tree Lijiang. Visit www.banyantree.com
<http://www.banyantree.com/>  <http://www.banyantree.com/>

"This message is confidential and intended for recipient(s) named here.
If you are not an intended recipient for this message, please forward
this back to the sender then delete this message from your system. For
clarification or assistance, please call +960 664 3147"