[Coral-List] Indo-Pacific Conferences and Meetings

Administrator administrator at icriforum.org
Fri Oct 13 15:54:15 EDT 2006

Dear Alexandra and list:

You will find a list of upcoming events on the calendar section of the
ICRIForum:
http://www.icriforum.org/router.cfm?show=calendar.cfm

All ICRIForum users and guests can browse the events posted on the calendar.
Members can also post upcoming events (please contribute!!).

Francis Staub
ICRIForum administrator
http://www.icriforum.org