[Coral-List] vacancy for Administrative and Finance Co-ordinator Marine Park Sudan
djkooistra at hetnet.nl
Tue Oct 17 10:50:49 EDT 2006
Vacancy Marine Park Sudan
For the Marine Parks in Sudan, Dungonab Bay and the Sanganeb Atoll, African
Parks Foundation is looking for an Administrative and Finance Co-ordinator
with a strong affection for marine protected areas and related activities.
- Under the direct supervision of the Park Co-ordinator, bear full
responsibility for all financial, fiscal and administrative matters relating
to the project;
- Manage and organise the personnel deployed for park activities;
- Ensure proper accounting and financial monitoring of the project and
monitoring of the different funding sources;
- Ensure that financial reports (including budgets) to external donors,
partners and the African Parks Foundation headquarters are done accurately
and on time.
- A minimum educational qualification of a graduate degree in Finance,
Accounting or Business Administration;
- Fluency in English;
- At least 2 years experience of administrative and financial project
- Ideally, familiarity with fund accounting, procurement and financial
management of USAID, EU and other major donors;
- Strong personality, high level of reliability, objectivity, flexibility,
problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and in a team,
efficient and independent; ability to live in shared housing; willingness to
live/work in a relatively isolated environment.
Applications with a short CV and full contact details should be addressed to
F. Keyzer (fkeyzer at africanparks-conservation.com). Applications must be
submitted in English.
Further information on Stichting African Parks Foundation can be found on
Stichting African Parks Foundation (APF),a charitable foundation established
in the Netherlands, has the primary objective of ensuring the long-term
integrity of some of Africa's national parks by forming public private
partnerships with governments to manage and finance their national parks.
More information about the Coral-List