[Coral-List] Little Cayman ResearchCentre

manager at reefresearch.org manager at reefresearch.org
Fri Oct 27 10:15:42 EDT 2006

List members,
             we are pleased to announce the opening this May of the
newest tropical and marine research station in the caribbean region. We
are located on Little Cayman adjacent to Bloody Bay marine Park and a
stones throw away from some of the deepest waters in the region. Little
Cayman offers a diverse marine environment for research, patch
reefs,spur & groove, deep walls, mangrove, lagoon. We can accommodate
up to 24 people in dorm facilites. The station is equipped with 3 labs
including a salt water wetlab with wet tables and aquaria. Visit
www.reefresearch.org for details.
Jon Clamp
Station Manager
manager at reefresearch.org