[Coral-List] [Fwd: Molecular markers for Siderastrea spp.]

Flavia Nunes fnunes at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 29 11:38:27 EST 2006

Hi Katie,

I'm currently working on it, but still don't have the answer.  I will
hopefully have more information within the next year or so.  However,
if someone else is also working on Siderastrea markers, please let me
know as well - it's always better to have more markers to look at.

Cheers,

Flavia Nunes

graduate student
Scripps Institution of Oceanography