[Coral-List] Training oppertunity

Terney Pradeep Kumara terney at fish.ruh.ac.lk
Mon Sep 18 14:08:45 EDT 2006

Dear listers,

We are from a newly established faculty, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine
science & Technology, University of Ruhuna, Matara, Sri Lanka.

I'm writing on behalf of one of our technical officers (Mr. A.H.R.
Samantha), and he has got enough funding for a foreign training at least for
three months. He has more than 10 years of science laboratory experience and
also he is a PADI advance diver.

He is searching for a marine laboratory to visit and get a training on all
technical aspects of the laboratory including  maintenance of equipments,
working with equipments used in marine sciences, lab safely, maintenance of
diving equipments, new equipments used in marine science, keeping records
etc.

I would be greatly appreciate to you if anybody could give him an offer or
give information about a place where he could visit and follow the training
he needed, for the future development of our newly established faculty.

Many thanks,
terney.

P.B. Terney Pradeep Kumara
Department of Oceanography and Marine Geology,
Faculty of Fisheries & Marine Sciences and technology,
University of Ruhuna
Matara 81000
Sri Lanka.

terney at fiah.ruh.ac.lk