[Coral-List] MPA questions - advice

maria posse totipark54 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:02:57 EDT 2006

Dear sir / madame,

How can a University in the Caribbean, start working to restore vulnerable
ecosystems (corals, mangles) Do we need to work with other Universities?
International programme, how do we make the link?  In conjunction with
government officials' The bureaucracy here makes it very hard.... how can we
simplify and show results without so much lobbying... ? In terms of applying
for funding for restoration of ecosystems, meassuring and implementing
mpas for coral ecosystems, and assosiated ecosystems?

Where do we start?

MP
Cartagena