[Coral-List] internships in marine science

cmc819 at aol.com cmc819 at aol.com
Sat Sep 30 18:19:06 EDT 2006

 I live in Jacksonville, Florida, USA.  I'm looking to do an internship to gain more experience in marine/ environmental conservation.  I have a BS in animal science and I'm having trouble getting a job in the conservation field.   I want to go to grad school, but I need more experience before I apply.  Any advice?

Christina