[Coral-List] Underwater digital Vedio/still/slr Camera/housing/prices. supplies

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 08:41:37 EDT 2007

Hello Mr Islam
I could be of some help to you....
Since I am based in Japan...and most of the
Cameras, Video Cameras and housinig are made in
Japan....it may be of some help to you.....
MAy be I can send the catalogues to you from here
and then you could contact with the company in
BAngladesh.....

If it is fine with you....please send me your
postal address...

Also tell me the price range whic suits you...so
that I can look out for particular models

Best of luck
Shashank

"the role of infinitely small in nature is infinitely large"-Louis Pasteur

Keshavmurthy Shashank
phD candidate
Kochi University, Graduate School of Kuroshio Science
Laboratory of Environmental Conservation
Otsu 200, Monobe, Nankoku-shi
783-8502, Kochi, Japan
alt. id: shashank at cc.kochi-u.ac.jp
phone: 81 080 3925 3889