[Coral-List] Antibodies

James M Cervino cnidaria at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 08:10:18 EDT 2007

Dear Invert Physiologists:

Can anyone recommend an Anti-Body for (Western-Blot) HSP expression
in the symbiotic algae? I do have this paper below, however, are
there any up-dates one can refer me to?? Cheers, James

J. Exp. Mar. Biol. Ecol. 179 (1994) 179-193
JOURNAL OF
EXPERIMENTAL
MARINE BIOLOQY
AND ECOLODY
Expression of low molecular weight HSP 70 related
polypeptides from the symbiotic sea anemone Anemonia
viridis Forskall in response to heat shock

V. A. Sharp a**, D. Millerb, J. C. Bythell", B. E. Brown

Dr. James M. Cervino, MS, Ph.D.
Marine Biologist
Department of Biological & Health Sciences
Pace University New York NYC
Phone: (917) 620-5287
Web site: http://www.globalcoral.org