[Coral-List] Coral Reef Field Ecology Courses?

Tom LANSFORD tom at lansford.eu
Wed Apr 4 14:05:13 EDT 2007

Hi Nick,
one option is Operation Wallacea - check www.opwall.com, and for your
preference, specifically the Indonesia project on Hoga Island at:
http://www.opwall.com/Expeditions/Indonesia/Indonesian%20research%
20programme/index.shtml

Based on personal experience in the summer of 2005, I expect that you
will find the Opwall Indonesia Program is well organized, has good
facilities / projects, and has a good team.  You'll be able to learn
as much as you can handle in the time you have available on Hoga.

And, ... Hoga Island is one of the most diverse areas you are likely
to find for coral reef ecology studies.

Best regards,
Tom Lansford

On Apr 4, 2007, at 6:00 PM, coral-list-request at coral.aoml.noaa.gov