[Coral-List] From a Keys farmer

Dr. Stephen Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Fri Apr 6 06:04:07 EDT 2007

Dear All,

See the latest issue of Science (30 March 2007, page 1811) for an
interesting research paper by Maoz Fine and Dan Tcherov:

"Scleractinian Coral Species Survive and Recover from Decalcification".

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  http://www.coralseas.com

and

Research Collaborator
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Washington, DC 20560