[Coral-List] Coral Reef Hermaphroditic Fishes

Erica Dazey eldazey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:03:41 EDT 2007

I am interrested in conducting a study sometime in the future regarding
hermaphroditic reef fishes and their cues to change sexes. I have scoured
the internet and have found a few journal articles on the subject. I am not
sure if this is subject has had little study or if I am not looking in the
correct places. If anyone has any information regarding this subject,
(people to speak to, journal articles, etc) I would greatly appreciate any
help that you could send my way.

Sincerely,
Erica Dazey
BS Marine Science - Coastal Carolina Un.
Marine Mammal Observer - GeoCet/ECOES Consulting