[Coral-List] ICRAN Newsletter

Terri Young tyoung at icran.org
Thu Apr 12 04:56:00 EDT 2007

Dear All,

We are pleased to present the sixth ICRAN Newsletter, detailing ICRAN news from its network of projects, partners and events covering coral reef issues held over the last year.

In the interests of those with low email capacity the newsletter has not been attached. Please click on the link below to view or download a copy (pdf, 13.3MB).

http://www.icran.org/newsletter/6.pdf

If anyone experiences any problems downloading or would prefer a hard copy, please forward your details and I would be happy to send it to you.

With best wishes

Terri

Terri Young
International Coral Reef Action Network (ICRAN)
c/o UNEP - WCMC
219 Huntingdon Road
Cambridge  CB3 0DL
United Kingdom