[Coral-List] ranges of reef fishes

Will White w_white at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 13 13:18:54 EDT 2007

Lorenzo,

Sarah Lester and Ben Ruttenberg have compiled range sizes for both
Caribbean and Indo-Pacific reef fishes and done some very interesting
biogeographic analyses:

Lester SE, Ruttenberg BI (2005) The relationship between pelagic
larval duration and range size in tropical reef fishes: a synthetic
analysis.  Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series B -
Biological Sciences 272:585-591

Cheers,
Will

--
J. Wilson White
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology
w_white at lifesci.ucsb.edu
ucsb.piscoweb.org/~w_white