[Coral-List] Underwater Camera/housing/prices. information file uploaded!!

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 03:40:42 EDT 2007

Dear all,
Thanks for so many mails requesting for the
Camera infromation.
It is not possible for me to mail each of you who
requested for it, seperately...

So, I have uplpaded the PDF files on my
WebPage...

Please download it...If you find problem in
downloading then just drop a mail to me...so that
I can send it...

Here is the link for the download;

http://homepage.mac.com/coralresearch/FileSharing20.html

I hope it will be of help to all of you who want
to either buy or just want to know about the
latest models and prices.

Regards
Shashank

"Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large" - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Research Student, Graduate School of Kuroshio Science
Laboratory of Environmental Conservation
Kochi University, Monobe Campus, B 200
Nankoku, Kochi, 783-8502, Japan
Mobile: 81 08039253889
My WebPage: http://web.mac.com/coralresearch/iWeb/shashank/Welcome.html