[Coral-List] cultural significance of coral reefs in Hawai`i

Sara Peck peck at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 25 19:52:17 EDT 2007

Aloha Miquel,
    I'm forwarding this to some practitioners who may be able to help us out.
Heilani Cahill, Damien Kenison, Luna Hauanio, Pohai Kirkland.
    Another source of information will be the oral history/traditions
taken by Kepa Maly for various groups.  You might be able to find
some of those on the internet.  Also try Dr. Craig Serverance, UH Hilo 974-7472
If you come up with some good information, please share it with us
all, it strengthens us.
Sincerely,
Sara Peck, UH Sea Grant College Program Coastal Resources Ext. Agent