[Coral-List] Spawning, Acropora palmata and blogs

buiscuil pascal.mege at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:37:22 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I was searching the web for interesting notes regarding the spawning of
Acropora palmata and I found a couple of nice web pages having the
particularity to be blogs updated daily during the spawning event. That is
to say, probably just right now if we are all lucky! So, if like me you are
interested by the spawning of A. palmata (recently listed on the U.S.
Endangered Species Act for those who still do not know it) or any spawning
of coral or just corals, you will be interested to check out these two blogs
this week, after all that is what blogs are made for!

One blog from a student of Prof. Iliana Baums in the Florida Keys at
http://www.bio.psu.edu/people/faculty/baums/Spawn%202007.htm

Another from the SECORE crew in Rincon, Puerto Rico (mostly representants
from aquaria involved with A. palmata ; learn more on the webpage) at
http://www.secore.org/

--
Pascal Mège
graduate student