[Coral-List] Most remote / least impacted atoll?

Russell Kelley russellkelley at mac.com
Fri Aug 24 19:33:10 EDT 2007

Dear Coralisterers

I have enjoyed using Google Earth to view the atolls mentioned by
Arthur in the current discussion of the "Mystery Event".

This set me wondering where to look to see an atoll with the least
"impact" - w.r.t. roads / rows of coconut palms etc.

I like to use Google Earth to see examples of atolls showing entirely
natural vegetation  / sediment patterns.

All suggestions welcome.

Regards

Russell

Russell Kelley
russellkelley at mac.com

Writer, project manager, communication consultant.
P.O. Box 1859, Townsville, 4810, AUSTRALIA
ABN 66208215206
Int. + 61 (0) 7  47804380 ph.
GMT + 10 hours

Skype: wireruss