[Coral-List] Don Baker Mystery Event and oil palm pollution

Gene Shinn eshinn at marine.usf.edu
Mon Aug 27 13:30:41 EDT 2007

Don, Your story about pollution from the oil palm plantation
pollution 26 km from  Lankayan Island reminded me of an article I had
read about the Netherlands using this oil as a green source of energy
for power plants. Here is the story. I did not write it. I just pass
it along as an example of "be careful of what you wish for". Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor