[Coral-List] Severe Bleaching in Northern Persian Gulf

Alan E. Strong Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 31 14:02:37 EDT 2007

Hello Kaveh,

Unfortunately thermal stress (DHWs) has been extremely high over most of
the Gulf this year.  Visit:

http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/CB_indices/oman0dhw.htm

Closest to your site we show DHW = 6 at this time as SSTs appear to be
spiking once again this week.

Regards,
Al Strong

--
**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******
Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5304
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x108               Fax: 301-713-3136
Cell: 410-490-6602