[Coral-List] Volunteer Available for Marine Research -- upcoming Sabbatical Leave

Jerred Seveyka jseveyka at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 23:09:48 EST 2007

I'm a biology instructor at Yakima Valley Community College in Yakima, WA.  I have a sabbatical planned for the next academic year.  During this time, I will be available to work as a volunteer for anyone looking for a skilled assistant on a marine project.  I have considerable experience conducting research on coral reefs, but I have a broad range of skills in biology.  If you would benefit from my assistance, please contact me.
jseveyka at yvcc.edu