[Coral-List] Sunscreen effect on corals

Sara Peck peck at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 3 22:11:04 EST 2007

I second that request.
If any one has done anything on this please let me know as well!   I
haven't found anything useful  and many lay persons here are saying
sunscreen is not good for corals but I don't know of or have any
solid research to refer to.
Happy holidays,
Sara Peck, UH Sea Grant College Program Coastal Resources Extension Agent