[Coral-List] Coral-List : scheduled outage

Mike Jankulak mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 20 12:07:09 EST 2007

Coral-Listers,

Due to important building construction projects here at the Atlantic
Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory (AOML), all computer
networks will be shut down from Wednesday, December 26th through Friday,
December 28th, and perhaps a bit longer.

This shutdown will impact the Coral-List mailing list.  During this
time, you will not receive any postings from Coral-List, and you may
receive bounce messages if you try to post to Coral-List.

Also, ICON websites (www.coral.noaa.gov and ecoforecast.coral.noaa.gov)
will be unreachable during the shutdown, and it is further expected that
all AOML email accounts will be inaccessible.  The only way to contact
us will by telephone until our systems come back up.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and wish everyone a happy and safe
holiday period.

regards,
Mike Jankulak, mod team

--
Mike Jankulak, Research Associate, University of Miami / CIMAS
   NOAA / Atlantic Oceanographic Meteorological Laboratory