[Coral-List] World Conference on Marine Biodiversity: Coral Triangle

Hoeksema, B.W. Hoeksema at naturalis.nl
Mon Dec 24 08:41:48 EST 2007

Session on the Coral Triangle

On behalf of the session chairs, I would like to inform you on a session on the Coral Triangle as part of the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity in Valencia, Spain (11-15 November 2008): http://www.marbef.org/worldconference/index.php
Registrations will open in January 2008. Deadline for abstracts will be 1 April 2008.

The session is listed under 1.9 in the programme: The Coral Triangle: patterns and processes in marine species richness and habitat diversity.
For an abstract of the session see: http://www.marbef.org/worldconference/programme.php#1.9

Those who are interested to attend and to present an oral or poster presentation are requested to contact me or another chair person for additional information. The call is open but there is only limited time for oral presentations. So, we have to select a series of lectures that gives a wide variety of perspectives (based on topic, background and approach). The selection will probably be based on abstracts submitted. You can also try to join another session, of course.

Best wishes,

Dr. Bert W. Hoeksema
Head, Department of Zoology / Marine Research
National Museum of Natural History Naturalis
Darwinweg 2, 2333 CR  Leiden
P.O. Box 9517, 2300 RA  Leiden
The Netherlands
Tel. +31.71.5687631