[Coral-List] Subject: Re: Underwater Drill

Etichscuba at aol.com Etichscuba at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 14:16:44 EST 2007

Subject: Re: [Coral-List] Underwater Drill
In the US ethylene glycol and petroleum products are classified as  hazardous
materials and therefore appropriate disposal practices must be adhered
followed. My concern is how do you cleanup these oil soaked drills before reuse  to
prevent the introduction of contaminants into the coral reef  ecosystem?
Ed Tichenor
Palm Beach County Reef Rescue
_www.reef-rescue.org_ (http://www.reef-rescue.org)

Message: 1