[Coral-List] Asking for sabbatical fellow or observer research opportunity, please.

李晨光 bobo.xny at msa.hinet.net
Mon Feb 26 09:33:34 EST 2007

Hello, everybody:

My name is Terrence Lee and I am the registered environmental planner
of government in Taiwan. Due to the needs of marine resource management
and coastal protection of my country(especially coral reefs ecosystem),
government give me a chance to research and study in USA for half a
year ( from July to December, 2007 ), and get some useful experiences
of coastal conservation and marine resource management that can be
applied to my country.

My government will cover my living fee and research expenditure
including books, paper copy, fieldwork, take courses ( if I have the
chance to do ) and other related.

I don't know if there is any chance similar to sabbatical fellow or
observer that can accept me to make research In USA, hope you could
kindly give me further suggestion that which the organization (school,
agency...) is adaptable and how to apply.

Thank you very much and best regards

KEEP WALKING, KEEP SINGING
KEEP LAUGHING, KEEP FIGHTING
Terrence Lee