[Coral-List] reply: coral species distribution

jmcmanus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Jan 9 17:14:14 EST 2007

Doug mentioned the best sources. A good example for broad distribution is
Pocillopora verrucosa which extends from the Red Sea to Panama and the full
width of coral reef distribution north to south.

If you let us know more about why you need to know, perhaps we could be more
helpful.

Cheers!

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Coral Reef Ecology and Management Laboratory (CREM Lab)
Director, National Center for Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami, 33149
Office: 305-421-4814/4820, Fax: 305-421-4910, Website: www.ncoremiami.org

If I cannot build it, I do not understand it. -- Richard Feynman, Nobel
Laureate

----- Forwarded message from Milton McAllister <mmmcalli at uiuc.edu> -----