[Coral-List] African Americans in marine science today

J. Michael Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Wed Jan 17 09:56:51 EST 2007

If this request is not appropriate for your list, please do not post.

Thanks.

Mike Nolan

**I am looking for the industry recognized percentage of African
Americans entering the marine science field.  Also I am looking for the
percentage of African Americans currently in the Marine Science
profession.****

**I am working on a grant proposal for our program and need information
to support and confirm the need that African American youth need to
be informed and encouraged to pursue careers in the Marine Sciences. ****

**Thank you in advance for your assistance.**

Please respond directly to Chandra Gilchrist at: diva_de_scuba at hotmail.com

----------

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number, best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish Immersion in Spain, Mexico, Central and South America"

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

United States:
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Local/International Phone: 001.616.604.0546
Toll Free: 1.877.255.3721
Skype/MS IM: travelwithrandr
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: info at rainforestandreef.org or travelwithrandr at gmail.com
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org/

Costa Rica:
Juan Pablo Bello
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-mail: juanpablobello at rainforestandreef.org
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222

Europe:
Marion Stephan
Frankfurt, Germany
E-mail: mstephan at rainforestandreef.org