[Coral-List] (no subject)

Michael Lombardi explore at oceanopportunity.com
Thu Jan 18 06:42:53 EST 2007

On Thursday January 18th, NBC's Today Show to feature a segment on Matthew
Johnston and the Diving a Dream project between 8 and 9 AM EST. As of
November 2006, Matt has become the world's first ventilator dependent
quadriplegic to dive. Matt has achieved this despite battling the advanced
stages of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, thanks to an outstanding
collaboration of medical experts, MD researchers, professional divers, and
dive equipment companies. This is a truly inspirational story, and one that
reminds us of our passions in life in doing what we do for, in, and beneath
the ocean.

More on the project can be viewed on www.divingadream.org
<http://www.divingadream.org/>

Michael Lombardi
Oceans of Opportunity
www.oceanopportunity.com <http://www.oceanopportunity.com/>

Join our mailing  <http://app.quicksizzle.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=25966> list
to receive 'The Explorer's
<http://app.quicksizzle.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=25966> Voice',
the e-newsletter communicating Oceans of Opportunity to this,
and future generations.