[Coral-List] coral sedimentation thresholds for dredge inducedsedimentation

jmcmanus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu Jan 25 18:54:26 EST 2007

Keep in mind that ReefBase (www.reefbase.org) has over 25,000 references,
many of which can be downloaded (including all articles in the International
Coral Reef Symposia).

A search for "sediment" yielded 822 references, nearly all having something
to do with coral reefs. The word "dredging' yielded 55.

Cheers!

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Coral Reef Ecology and Management Laboratory (CREM Lab)
Director, National Center for Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami, 33149
Office: 305-421-4814/4820, Fax: 305-421-4910, Website: www.ncoremiami.org

If I cannot build it, I do not understand it. -- Richard Feynman, Nobel
Laureate