[Coral-List] coral sedimentation thresholds for dredge inducedsedimentation

yusri yusuf yusri.yusuf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 01:20:41 EST 2007

Hi,
thank you Prof McManus for highlighting the usefullness of
ReefBase.org literature section.
Over the past years, staffs at ReefBase (CD version and online
version) tried hard to put up (and to make it as up-to-date as
possible) coral reef related references into the literature database
for coral reef researchers and scientist. I sincerely  hope more
scientists wil make use of the facility and probably contribute the
database too.

Cheers and best regards
Yusri Yusuf (Former ReefBase Research Analyst)
Research Fellow/Lecturer,
Institute of Oceanography,
Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia,
21030 Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.