[Coral-List] Honours Project

Laura Robinson laura_jr at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 13:41:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have just completed the second year of my degree in Zoology, as part of
the final year i am required to carry out an individual research project on
a relevant topic.
I would like to look at the effects of sedimentation on corals. I am going
travelling in South America this summer and I am hoping to carry out the
research whilst there.
I am hoping to look at the reefs of the coast of venezuela, using Margarita
Island as a base, but dont know much about the local area/ conditions or
where I could possibly borrow equipment needed.

Any information or relevant exsisting papers would be greatly appreciated,

Thank-you for your time,

Laura Robinson

Liverpool John Moores University (England)