[Coral-List] Induced mineral accretion

tom lop tolope at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:29:10 EDT 2007

Hi Coral-Listers,

My messagge is to ask you about the methodology of induced mineral accretion
(mineral electrodeposition) to built artificial reefs, hope no bothering
none of you... Is there any legal objection if I use this technology
(Biorock inc.) to build some small artificial reef structures in Coast of
Colombian Caribbean? What do you recommend me???

Any suggestion you could make would be very helpfull, now that I´m working
in a feasible proyect to install and study some structures in a coast town,
hope to benefit in some way the local community (tourism and fishing).

Thank you so much.

Tomás López Londoño
Marine Biologyst
Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano