[Coral-List] looking for papers on the morphology of the senses of (tropical preferably) decapod larvae (pueruli/phyllosomes)

Michael Arvedlund arvedlund at speedpost.net
Thu Jul 19 15:45:41 EDT 2007

Dear All,

Does anybody know of papers on the morphology of the senses of (tropical
preferably) decapoda larvae (pueruli/phyllosomes)? It seems to me that
very few papers exist on this topic. I will be very grateful indeed if
anybody can help me. Papers on this topic, about temperate or arctic or
antarctic decapoda larvae will also do if nothing else exists. Please
respond to my e-mail: arvedlund at speedpost.net

Cheers, Mike Arvedlund

Dr. Michael Arvedlund
Reef Consultants