[Coral-List] Job advert

Emily Hardman research at shoals.intnet.mu
Wed Jun 6 01:06:25 EDT 2007

Shoals Rodrigues is looking to recruit a Project Manager to coordinate our science, education and training activities; manage a team of educators, scientific researchers and trainers; raise funds; and develop new initiatives for our marine research and environmental education programmes.

Applicants must have:

A BSc degree preferably in environmental sciences

At least one years' experience working in conservation

A proven track record in fundraising for NGOs

Project management experience

Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills

Fluent written and spoken English; French would also be an advantage

A high level of computer literacy

Salary: MUR 12,000 per month to include an annual return air fare, accommodation and medical insurance.

For further details please contact: Mr Eric Blais, Director,

Email: director at shoals.intent.mu

Tel : +230 831 1225 or +230 831 0287

Please apply in writing with a C.V. and a covering letter to: Mr Eric Blais, Shoals Rodrigues, Marine Research & Training Centre, Pointe Monier, Rodrigues, Mauritius

Email: director at shoals.intnet.mu

Closing date: 30 June 2007

Start date: 1 August 2007

Dr Emily Hardman
Science Coordinator
Shoals Rodrigues
Marine Research, Training & Education Centre,
Pointe Monier,
Rodrigues,
Mauritius

Tel: +230 831 1225