[Coral-List] Coral Reef Bleaching Products Online Survey

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 7 07:26:09 EDT 2007

posting for Mark McCaffrey:
--------------------------------------

Coral reef bleaching events can have an impact not only on the
immediate reef ecosystem, but on the fisheries, communities, industry
and trade that directly or indirectly depend on the health of the reefs.

There are currently a variety of products available to the coral reef
community to help alert resource managers and others to possible
bleaching events.  In order to improve the effectiveness of these
products and develop new forecasts for potential coral reef
bleaching, we have developed an online survey to learn more about
your needs and interests as they relate to coral reef information in
general and bleaching events in particular.

Even if you don't currently use these products or find them relevant
to your work or interests, we'd very much appreciate your input.

The survey should take between five and ten minutes and your input
would be very much appreciated, so please take a few moments now to
complete the survey:
http://cybele.colorado.edu/surveys/coral_products_survey.htm

Feel free to send this survey to your friends and colleagues around
the world who might also contribute to this effort.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Mark S. McCaffrey
--
Mark S. McCaffrey
Science Communications

"The river is within us, the sea is all about us..."
T.S. Eliot