[Coral-List] volunteer work

Jennifer Horner headlessmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:53:40 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am currently living in Newquay, I have a 2:2 Marine Biology and am waiting to start an MRES on Sustainable environmental management. I am looking for volunteer work on pretty much anything in the field of my MRES which would include project development or anything practical based. I have some experience in this field as last I spent 3 months working with a local NGO in Indoneisa on various projects in small villages improving their local economy while maintaining their environmental resources.

Thanks

Jennifer Horner