[Coral-List] Strange phone - We do need some humor!!

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 15:04:17 EST 2007

Diagonsis - Tell her that the corals may not be the
problem.. remind her that if she has cold sores or
shingles etc. that she may have had a little fungus or
a virus innoculation as part of the scratches.

Recommendation - Treat any eruptions with anti-fungal
and various anti-viral (cold sore medicines)and next
time don't walk on the corals.

I have a fungus from 1959 (along with my old cadillac)
and it comes back every once in a while.

Dr. Tom