[Coral-List] postings

J. Michael Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Wed Mar 7 12:46:53 EST 2007

To follow up on Jim Hendee's post regarding attachments. For any that are not aware, it is very simple to put images, big files at Google and takes about 2 minutes to learn how to use their Page Creator at: http://pages.google.com/. All you send to the list is the URL and your msg.

Otherwise, send me your file and I will use FTP and make it available from our website.

Thanks.

Mike Nolan

----------

Upcoming Science Teacher Conventions listed below. Please stop by and say hello. Mac and Buddy the Macaws will certainly be there, along with many other captive bred, interesting and colorful members of the animal kingdom from all over the world.

Michigan State Science Teachers Convention Booth #50 Mar 15-17, 2007 Grand Rapids, MI

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number, best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish/Cultural Immersion: Spain, Mexico, Central and South America"

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Local/International Phone: 001.616.604.0546
Toll Free U.S. and Canada: 1.877.255.3721
Skype/MS IM: travelwithrandr
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: info at rainforestandreef.org and travelwithrandr at gmail.com
*Note: Please send inquiries to both e-mail addresses
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org

Costa Rica:
Juan Pablo Bello
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-mail: juanpablobello at rainforestandreef.org
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222

Europe:
Marion Stephan
Frankfurt, Germany
E-mail: mstephan at rainforestandreef.org