[Coral-List] Marine invasive species

Harold Cambert harold.cambert at arvam.com
Mon Mar 19 02:32:10 EDT 2007

Dear Coral-listers

As part of a project which aims to set up in Réunion island (western Indian
ocean) a warning and monitoring program for marine invasive species, I am
looking for information about that subject.

To ensure efficiency, it will be very appreciated to receive from you
particular comments from your case experiences as well as papers, reports or
any documents you have relevant to that topic.

I¹d also like to have some informations, if any, about national regulations
on marine invasive species in tropical countries, especially those located
in Indian Ocean.

Thanks for supporting that task,
Best regards,

Harold Cambert
Marine biologist

Email: harold.cambert at arvam.com
Web Site : http://www.arvam.com

ARVAM - (Agence pour la Recherche et la Valorisation Marines)
3, rue Henri Cornu, Espace 2, Rodrigues 2,
Technopole de la Réunion
Ile de La Réunion

Tel : 02 62 28  39 08 (int. : +(262) 2 62 28 39 08)
Fax : 02 62 28 08 81 (int. : +(262) 2  62 28 08 81)