[Coral-List] William Allison (The Great Global Warming Swindle)

Gene Shinn eshinn at marine.usf.edu
Wed Mar 21 16:35:10 EDT 2007

Bill, The Great Global Warming Swindle apparently is not still on the
website you provided. This 1 hr and 15 minute video (that's a long
time to sit and watch) was the hot ticket on Google Video  at the
beginning of last week.   It was on and off that web site for a few
days probably due to heavy traffic. It was blocked from people I know
that are on the Department of Interior system.   It is still at
<www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6IPHmJWmDk> where it can be seen in 9
minute and 29 second segments (for commercials).  I know it will
inflame many coral-listers while some will be intrigued by the
science it espouses. It features some first rate scientists. Draw
your own conclusions. Gene
--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor