[Coral-List] William Allison (The Great Global Warming Swindle)

Paul Hoetjes phoetjes at cura.net
Fri Mar 23 13:33:18 EDT 2007

Forgive me if I'm naive, but isn't this review of the current scientific
literature and consensus exactly what the IPCC was established for and
has been doing for a long time now? Instead of wasting our time on all
these hold-out skirmishes comparable to the cook fringes fighting
evolutionary theory, why not pay a little more attention to the IPCC
reports which really represent middle of the road scientific consensus.

Best,
Paul Hoetjes