[Coral-List] Status of MPA on San Salvador, Bahamas?

Brad Baldwin bbaldwin at stlawu.edu
Thu Mar 29 14:38:38 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know whether this land & sea park has been formally approved by the Bahamian government? Also, is anyone leading an effort to get a before and after picture of its effectiveness? I ask because I bring undergrads to San Salvador each year (Marine Ecology and Coral Reef Ecology classes) and I would love to collaborate or at least have my students collect basic data that could be contributed to such an effort. Thanks, Brad

Brad Baldwin
Associate Professor
Department of Biology/Bewkes Hall 121-1
St. Lawrence University