[Coral-List] project btw CNRC and FAU

MinhTrang TRU truminhtrang at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:16:08 EDT 2007

Dear listers,
my name is Nicole Tru , I'm a student and I am currently working on a
project focusing on the use of coral reefs in medicine. I did some research
and I found that a really recent project of finding medecine in underwater
ecosystems has reunited CNRC and the Florida Atlantic University scientists.
It's said that they presented their research on february 2007 (
http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/highlights/2006/0609deep_f.html#top) but there's
no article mentionning their results.
It will be very helpful if someone can contact me any information from their
research, especially the benefits of coral reefs in medecine.
I would also like to know the method used to extract molecules from corals
reefs (especially from corals).
Thank you very much,
Nicole