[Coral-List] Elkhorn Forest Pics

Charles Delbeek delbeek at waquarium.org
Mon Nov 5 20:21:04 EST 2007

 Posting this to the list since John's email address is bouncing back as
non-existent.

Aloha John,

I started diving and photographing in the Keys when I was 14 years old
back in the early 70's. I may have some old, bluish slides I took of the
A. palmata stands at Penekamp and I think Carysfort Reef. I would have
to see where those slides are, they may still be in storage at my mom's
place. :-) They probably won't be great shots though.

You might want to check with some of the u/w photographers who made a
living taking pics in that area back in the 60's and 70's. Try
contacting Stephen Frink, he would know who would have such images
(http://www.stephenfrink.com/).

Aloha!

--
J. Charles Delbeek M.Sc.